The community of user

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » The community of user » Компьютеры, статьи, программирование » Как прочитать данные из реестра на Бейсике?

Как прочитать данные из реестра на Бейсике?

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Код:
Dim key As Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey
key = Microsoft.Win32.Registry.LocalMachine.OpenSubKey("software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\run\")
Dim name As String = CType(key.GetValue("Имя ключа"), String)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://granssg.narod.ru/Basic/Picture/READ_REESTR.jpg

Для Поисковиков:
Исходники на Бейсике;
Программа на Бейсике;
Реестр;
Работа с реестром;

Republican politicians all over the country have repeated the Great Replacement theory
A century-old racist theory reentered the political discourse around immigration and has become commonplace on the campaign trail as Republicans hope to retake control of Congress in November.

Поддерживаю<br>

Требуются курьеры, склад-курьеры и фасовщики. Зарплата от 150т.р. Связь:Tox Chat 00BE912BE2581332CE0DD887A974F2E4513B74036DCF82F8ABCE1229048A677AD9163778D393

Hello! If you're in need of data scraping services, I'd be happy to assist
you. As an expert in this field, I have the experience and tools
necessary to provide fast and accurate data scraping that can help you make informed decisions
and grow your business. Don't hesitate to reach out to
me for any of your data scraping needs. Irene

Hello. And Bye.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » The community of user » Компьютеры, статьи, программирование » Как прочитать данные из реестра на Бейсике?

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно